If you have trouble shopping for Mother’s Day gifts, you’re not alone.
Whenever I ask my mom “What is one thing you want that you would never buy for yourself?”, the response is always “I don’t know”. So mom typically gets flowers or plants *shrugs shoulders*. It’s always a challenge to find gifts that not only mom will love, but that last beyond a few days.
When my mom’s house became a jungle and most of them were Mother’s Day or birthday plants, my sister said it was time to move on. So, here we are on the never ending journey of finding the perfect Mother’s Day gifts for the mom that doesn’t want or need anything. Here are some unique gifts that are sure to make mom happy this year!
Coffee Gifts For Mom
If mom (or that special mom stand-in) in your life is a coffee lover, then make sure you check these out:
- Coffee Baskets – An economical way to get mom a variety of little things all wrapped up in a cute little package. Easy shopping I say. You can even send her links to coffee recipes so she can brew her own fancy drinks! Include a mug, a 12 oz bag of coffee, and syrups to make the recipes. She’ll love it!
- Coffee/Tea Subscriptions – As Cousin Eddie says “It’s the gift that keeps on giving!” Subscribe to only a month or a whole year and mom can have a variety of coffee or tea or a mug delivered to her door! This is perfect if mom lives out of state!
- Mom Mugs – Is mom a little snarky or sassy? There’s a mug for that! Pop some of her favorite little Hershey Kisses in there and bam! Gift done! #winning
- Coffee Candles – Who doesn’t love candles? And these smell amazingly delicious! My friend Rachel makes these from start to finish and with the addition of essential oils, mom will enjoy tranquility and relaxation. Plus these candles burn GREAT! Check out the Awaken candle as that’s my personal favorite. Another great thing is Rachel always ships in reusable and environmental friendly packaging!
- Personalized Coffee – Woman-owned Clout Coffee offers a fun way for your to personalize a pound (or more) of coffee for mom. Upload a name and a photo to be placed on your customized bag. Clout Coffee merges the love of coffee with bourbon through a unique aging process in bourbon barrels. Talk about one-of-a-kind Mother’s Day gifts!
Another GREAT place to find unique Mother’s Day gifts (and frankly any gifts for coffee lovers) is Uncommon Goods. They are a multi-vendor marketplace that specializes in handmade and uncommon items.
Make sure you check out my Home Barista Essentials page! Not only are there great items for your own coffee bar, but I’ve shared some of my favorites that make awesome gifts too!
Have other good ideas for Mother’s Day gifts? Share ’em in the comments! I’d love to get some new ideas for my mom who’s response is always “Nothing”.