Whenever I ask my mom “What is one thing you want that you would never buy for yourself?”, the response is always “I don’t know”. So mom typically gets flowers or plants *shrugs shoulders*. It’s always a challenge to find gifts that not only mom will love, but that last beyond a few days. When my mom’s house became a jungle and most of them were Mother’s Day or birthday plants, my sister said it was time to move on. So, here we are. Mother’s Day 2019 trying to find a gift mom will love. Here are some unique gifts that are sure to make mom happy this year!
Coffee Gifts For Mom
If mom (or that special mom stand-in) in your life is a coffee lover, then make sure you check these out:
- Java Momma Coffee Baskets – An economical way to get mom a variety of little things all wrapped up in a cute little package. Easy shopping I say. You can even send her links to coffee recipes so she can brew her own fancy drinks!
- Coffee/Tea Subscription – As Cousin Eddie says “It’s the gift that keeps on giving!” Subscribe to only a month or a whole year and mom can have a variety of coffee or tea or a mug delivered to her door! This is perfect if mom lives out of state!
- Mom Mugs – Is mom a little snarky or sassy? There’s a mug for that! Pop some of her favorite little Hershey Kisses in there and bam! Gift done! #winning
- Coffee Candles – Who doesn’t love candles? And these smell amazingly delicious! With scents like fresh brewed coffee, Michigan cherry, peppermint mocha and french vanilla, mom’s house can smell like her favorite coffee shop everyday!
Jewelry Mom Can’t Live Without
Okay maybe mom isn’t a coffee or tea gal. Check out some of my favorite jewelry partners:
- Origami Owl, Nancy Pye – Choose charms, a locket and a chain made just for mom! There’s even badge holders! Super fast shipping and Nancy is just a gem. Talk about fantastic service! Follow Nancy on Facebook and check out her blog here!
- Keep Collective, Zayra Marrero-Burgos – Zayra will help you put together the PERFECT keepsake for mom! Complete with a virtual picture of your design, Zayra will even help you come up with customized engraving that says just what mom wants to hear. And if you’re into a sale, there’s one going on right now! Visit Zayra’s community on Facebook to get to know her and all about Keep Collective!
Whatever it is you decide to get for mom this year, she will love it. Whether you are miles apart or just a street away, these gifts will make it easy to give her something she will enjoy. Happy Mom’s day to every woman because even if we don’t have our own, you’re a mom to someone! Share in the comments what the best mom’s day gift you gave or received!